If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
We welcome applications for places here at Tugby C of E Primary School and visits from parents and pupils too.
We are an academy within the RISE Multi-Academy Trust. Admissions are coordinated by the Local Authority (LA), but within RISE, Directors are the Admissions Authority. Responsibility for the operation of this policy is delegated to the Local Governing Body of the academy, who allocate places according to our Admissions policy. This means it is necessary to contact both the school and the LA to apply for a place. When Governors have considered your application and a decision has been made, the LA will write to you directly with the result.
First time admissions into school
- Please see our Admissions Policy for your child's year of admission (below).
- Please apply online to Leicestershire County Council, the local authority (LA) here, or contact 0116 305 6684 if you need a paper form.
- LA letters are sent out on 11th April informing of the outcome of your school place application.
- Please see our admissions policy for your child's year of admission.
- Please apply online to the LA here or contact 0116 305 6684 if you need a paper form.
Applications and visits are welcomed and can be organised at any time of the year.
Please contact the school office on 0116 2598248 or by email to email@example.com
It is a good idea to call us before making contact with the LA so that we can advise if there is any space in your child's year group. You can still apply but would be refused a place if there is not a space. You would then have to follow the appeals process (outlined in the Admissions Policy) should you be unsuccessful.
Appeals are handled by The Diocese of Leicester
Please contact them directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07596 855 610 or by post to Leicester Diocesan Board of Education, St. Martins House, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester, LE1 5PZ for any information regarding this process. You can download an appeals form here.
Notes can also be found on the appeals process from the link below.